Map & Directions
Our boats are docked at Gasparilla Marina in Placida, FL just minutes away from the finest fishing in southwest Florida.
When arriving for your Florida fishing charter, park in the Waterside Grill parking lot. Walk through the white gate left of the restaurant and proceed to your right towards the ships store. We will pick you up at the fuel dock. There are restrooms and drinks/snacks available at this location.
- Take I-75 S towards Naples (65mi)
- Exit interstate on River Rd, Exit 191, toward North Port/Englewood
- Turn right on River Rd (10mi)
- Turn left on Winchester Blvd
- Stay on Winchester until it Ts with Placida Rd. Turn left. (5mi)
- You’ll reach an intersection. Continue straight. After crossing a small bridge, the Waterside Grill restaurant will be on your right. Park in their parking lot.
From Ft. Myers
- Take I-75 N towards Tampa (35mi)
- Exit interstate on Kings Hwy, Exit 170, toward Arcadia/Port Charlotte
- Turn left on Kings Hwy (.4mi)
- Turn right on Veterans Blvd (7mi)
- Veterans Blvd becomes Fl-776 (8mi)
- Turn left on Gasparilla Rd (7mi)
- Shortly after passing a small airport on the right side of the road, the Waterside Grill restaurant will be on your right. Park in their parking lot.